- Stunning beautifully designed property to be sold fully furnished
- Luxurious living accommodation arranged over two floors with an excellent layout
- Ample outside space with two covered terraces, sun terrace, walled courtyard and indoor pool
- Magnificent far reaching village, mountain, countryside, sea and coastline views
Situation and Outside space
This very special property is located above the village of Cómpeta within the sought after area of Las Colmenillas.
The easy access to this villa leads to the impressive walled and gated entrance where electronically operated gates open onto the brick weave driveway and parking area which is edged with raised beds containing mature plants, shrubs and trees.
The double open garage is located to one side and there is access from the driveway to both the front and the rear of the villa.
The stunning uninterrupted views from this beautiful property are across the village to the mountains and countryside beyond and down to the Mediterranean Sea and coastline at Torre del Mar.
The large covered terrace (10.0m x 3.0m) and (7.0m x 4.5m) extending the full length of the front of the villa has archways and a beamed ceiling and a step down from here is the tiled walled sun terrace.
Upstairs and accessed from the snooker/games room there is a superb covered balcony terrace (9.4m x 2.8m) with wooden balustrades, beamed ceiling and a spiral staircase leading down to the covered terrace on the ground floor.
To the rear of the villa there is a natural stone walled courtyard accessible from the driveway and one of the bedrooms and from here steps lead up to the indoor heated pool.
This beautifully finished villa has fabulous oak doors, windows and shutters throughout hence the name ‘Casa Roble’ – roble being the Spanish word for oak. Other features to note include the under floor gas central heating and the Bang and Olufsen sound system installed right the way through the property.
The main entrance to the villa is from the driveway/parking area and into the fully glazed sun room (4.7m x 1.9m).
From here the magnificent oak front door opens into the dining area and the adjoining living area which has a ceiling fan. This main reception room extends across the full width of the property.
In the dining area there is a storage cupboard, patio doors opening out to the covered terrace at the front of the villa and access into the cloakroom/wc (2.4m x 1.0m) and into the kitchen.
The good sized well equipped fully fitted kitchen has striking green coloured wooden units with contrasting granite work surfaces, a central island and a door leading out to the front terrace.
An archway separates the living area from a hallway (3.3m x 1.0m) which leads to the following accommodation:
- Superb master bedroom (7.2m x 3.5m) with sumptuous fabric wall covering, two sets of patio doors opening out to the front terrace, large walk-in wardrobe/dressing room and an
- En suite bathroom (2.5m x 2.1m) which has a bath with a shower over.
- Spacious double/triple bedroom (7.2m x 3.8m) with huge fitted wardrobes, patio doors opening out to the walled courtyard at the rear of the villa and an
- En suite bathroom (3.1m x 2.0m) which has a bath with a shower over.
Stairs in the living area lead up to the second floor and the vast snooker/games room (9.4m x 7.5m) which has a fireplace with gas fire and three sets of patio doors opening out to the covered balcony terrace.
From this versatile living space, double wood and glass doors open into a hallway (4.1m x 1.0m) from which the remaining accommodation can be accessed:
- Large double bedroom (5.1m x 4.0m) with in-built hanging space and an
- En suite shower room (2.2m x 1.3m) with large shower.
- Further double bedroom (4.0m x 4.0m) with in-built hanging space and an
- En suite shower room (2.2m x 1.2m) with large shower.