- Superb spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors
- Beautiful pool area and extensive terracing with outdoor kitchen and bar
- Great location with excellent access and within walking distance of the village
- Breathtaking views of the sea, mountains and surrounding countryside
Situation and Outside space
This villa is situated in an easily accessible location within walking distance of the village of Competa and from the main road, access to the villa is via a concrete road which leads directly to the gated entrance and large gravelled parking area.
The impressive entrance to this property has a high white brick built wall and double wood doors which open out onto the huge superbly tiled terrace to the front of the villa where there is a great outdoor kitchen and bar area at one end.
The spectacular air conditioned pool area is adjacent to the terrace. The whole area (183 m²) is covered and the walls are finished in attractive natural stone. The pool is tiled all round with a terrace to one end with plenty of space for relaxing out of the sun. The pool itself is heated by solar panels which also provide hot water for the pool shower (2.0 m²) and adjoining w/c (2.3 m²).
There are a number of mature shrubs and plants within the plot and the magnificent uninterrupted views from all around the villa take in the mountains, countryside and Mediterranean Sea.
This beautifully finished modern villa has gas central heating, light coloured floor tiles and many lovely stylish features. It also has a really wonderful feeling of space throughout.
The main entrance to the villa is from the terrace via a covered porch (7.0 m²) and double wood and glass doors which open into the vast living area which is divided into two rooms by an archway. These two distinct spaces can be configured as living or dining areas as desired.
The first living room (92 m²) has patio doors opening out to the pool area and the gorgeous open plan kitchen is situated to one side. The living area and kitchen are separated by a striking Moorish archway and a granite topped breakfast bar. The traditional style kitchen has attractive brickwork and granite work surfaces.
The second living space (56 m²) has a log burning stove.
Upon entry to the villa, there is an office/study (8.4 m²) immediately to the left.
An archway in the first living area gives access to a hallway (3.6 m²) and the following accommodation:
- Fully tiled utility room (6.8 m²).
- Cloakroom/wc (6.9 m²) with two toilets.
- Two useful storage rooms (8.5 m² and 4.8 m²).
- Boiler room (6.5 m²).
From the first living area an imposing marble staircase leads up to the first floor and a wrap around galleried landing area with a door opening out to a covered terrace (7.2 m²).
From the hallway (11.2 m²) at the top of the stairs there is access to the right to a linen room (4.6 m²), storage cupboard and a door which leads outside via a covered porch to a walled and gated terrace (2.5 m²). This second entrance to the property means that it could be used as a B&B if desired.
A further hallway (17.1 m²) leads to the remaining accommodation:
- Large double bedroom (24.6 m²) with patio doors opening out to a covered terrace (6.3 m²) and an en suite shower room (3.9 m²)
- Second double bedroom (23.2 m²) with patio doors opening out to a covered terrace (5.6 m²), fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room (2.3 m²).
- Stunning family bathroom (13.8 m²) with large sunken corner bath and two sinks.
- Further double bedroom (21.6 m²) with fitted wardrobes currently used as a dressing room.
- Fabulous master bedroom (26.2 m²) with patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony, door leading out to a part-covered L-shaped terrace with brick pillars and decorative metal railings, fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room (3.8 m²).